Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Advertisement

David Keane & Aixa Cortes
Digital Media
Advertisement 


Aixa: I translated the words in the ad to Spanish and chose the font (Pacifico) and added a stroke effect. This made the text stand out from the background image. Lastly, I resized and placed the logo onto the ad.

David: I found a picture of Spanish fisherman to coincide with the idea of appealing to a bilingual audience. I then added and strategically placed the stuffed animals to seem like they were really there. Drop shadow was added for realism.





David: I found a vintage looking picture of a child fishing, and added a stuffed animal friend to drive home the point of the ad. I then found a real company that makes drawings stuffed animals and used their image. I made it glow.

Aixa: I wrote the words that explain the special offer our companies was offering.  I chose the Pacifica font and added a stroke effect to it as well. Furthermore, I resized the logo and placed it onto the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment